Here are some of the things to keep in mind.
- Account holders must LIVE IN Osage County.
- While young children are encouraged to sign up for a library card (account); they must be able to write their name.
- You can NOT access another person's account information, history or check out items under their name without their written consent. This includes parents wishing to access their child's account. We encourage parents to accompany their child to the library and have their name added to the child's account at the time the account is created. This policy is pursuant to Oklahoma Statute: §65-1-105.
- New patrons may check out one item on the first visit. Upon timely return of that item more items may be checked out.
- Account holders are responsible for any item checked out on their account and it's timely return. Should an item be mutilated, lost, stolen, etc... the account holder is responsible for the cost or replacement of that item.
Ready to sign up?
CLICK HERE for a printable form that you can fill out and bring to the library or just stop by.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us at: 918.885.4486 or stop by the library!